Certified Quality Systems
The Egyptian Company for Salts and Minerals (EMISAL)
has obtained many quality certificates in different fields.
“Quality is first” is the main focus on which the company’s policy is based, and for that, the company has obtained many quality certificates to supervise and follow up all the different stages of production processes in order to satisfy customers.
During the year, the necessary analysis are carried out for the solutions, during the production stages and to the final products.
The company has obtained many quality certificates such as:-
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety v. 8 : 2018
- ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
- ISO 14001 -2015 – ” Environmental Management System Certificate “
- ISO 22000 – 2018 ” Food Management Safety System”
- ISO 45001 – 2018 ” Occupational safety and health certificate “
- EG53987U – 2021 “Good Manufacturing Practice Certificate (GMP) “
- SEDEX= Supplier Ethical Data Exchange
EMISAL Quality Systems Certificates
The company was established with the primary environmental objective of improving the salinity concentration of Qarun lake in the appropriate boundaries of marine life because of the environmental, economic and social importance to the surrounding community and Egypt in general, by building an industrial base at the lake site to extract and manufacture a variety of products such as table salt and industrial salts and present their products to the local, Regional, and global markets.
Factories – Shakshouk – Abshaway Center – Fayoum Governorate–
Sales: 10 African Union Square (Al Mesaha previously) – Dokki, Giza.