Capital and shareholders
About Capital and shareholders in EMISAL
Company’s capital, shareholders, And the contribution (share) of each of them – January 2020
The company’s capital is 110 million pounds.
- The National Service Projects Organization (NSPO) – The Ministry of Defense, by 49.84%.
- The National Investment Bank (NIB), by 17.05%.
- The Chemical Industries Holding Company (CIHC), by 13.11%.
- The Industrial Development Bank (IDB), by 6.56%.
- The Fayoum Governor Development and Services Fund, by 5.24%
- The Misr Insurance Company, by 4.4%.
- The Misr Life Insurance Company, by 3.8%.
The company was established with the primary environmental objective of improving the salinity concentration of Qarun lake in the appropriate boundaries of marine life because of the environmental, economic and social importance to the surrounding community and Egypt in general, by building an industrial base at the lake site to extract and manufacture a variety of products such as table salt and industrial salts and present their products to the local, Regional, and global markets.
Factories – Shakshouk – Abshaway Center – Fayoum Governorate–
Sales: 10 African Union Square (Al Mesaha previously) – Dokki, Giza.